Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Interview.

"Hail, king of scotland!" (Trumpets)

The new king macbeth.

Interviewer (I): So king macbeth i am interviewing you for "highland happenings" magazine.
I thank you in agreeing to help me with this interview.
Macbeth (M): Ahh, my pleasure !

I : Are you happy being a king?

M : yes! wherefore am thy not.

I : So what so you want to do as a king?

M : thy shall let scotland to be renown and grace.

I : What do you think of duncan's death?

M : prithee dont mention about that. prithee please.
It is too heart breaking to think about that horid incident !

I : What do you have to say about the death of your love, Lady Macbeth?

M : It was extremely hard to accept it but we all must move on in life and fret not, I am still King!

I : How does it feel like being King?

M : It is a feeling undescribable, where there is pride and more of it each day, the publicity and fame i get, is what i have always dreamed of and i shall fufill to the needs of being King and bring grace and good prosperity to Scotland forever ! May i succeed in everything that shalt happen!

I : Glad to hear that sir, but we have heard rumours that your army has been shrinking or most have quit being with you. What do you think is the reason to that and why ?

M : They are not convinced with what i have to offer them then fine! I live for myself and for being King! I will even take on as a solo, what do i fear ! May they all be soiled !

I : Yes sir, you have a point there, but do you think you can take on such a big role with no assistance at all?

M : You doubt the one and only King Macbeth! Well i will show you and the world that i can! i believe !

I : No sir, i never meant it in any way, it was a question sir.
Moving on, do you have anything to say about your bestfriend, Banquo ?

M : Well, it was really saddening that my bestfriend was murdered as well, but like i said, life has to move on! We cannot keep dwelling on the past. And he was a good friend i must say,
and a loyal one indeed. i will never forget him.

I : And what about his beloved son, Fleance?
M : Ahh, he is in safety of course. And he shall follow thee footsteps of his father, Banquo.
He shall be a very brave soldier too. May he be blessed!

I : You are too kind sir. Well, thats all the questions i have to ask my worthy lord.
I thank you once again for spending this time in this interview with me. May Scotland gain grace, properity and success through your steps !

M : Fret not ! You are too humble.

I : Peace be with you sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment