Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Entry #10

Dear Diary,
This is going to be prolly my last time writing anything to you. And I shall keep it short,sweet and simple.

"I've been going through alot of challenges and facing a lot of stress for the past several days in which I think is really not acceptable and I myself could not manage it myself especially when I've no support from my own dearest husband!-Macbeth

I guess he has been so busy to even think about me anymore. I've been kept alone,and having no one to confide to,I feel so helpless and useless in this world anymore. Being the Queen is afterall not a big deal.. Feeling like this,I've made a decision to commit suicide. And I doubt no one would ever find this out to read it. Even if so,I'll be DEAD by then and I'll be sent to HELL."

I only have this letter to be given to Macbeth after my death if this was to be found...

Take care and goodbye diary...
Love
Lady Macbeth

No comments:

Post a Comment