Friday, September 18, 2009

Entry #6

Dear Diary,
Now that everyone in Scotland is aware of the news that King Duncan is dead,and that everyone agrees to pronounce Macbeth to be the rightful King of Scotland which I think he really deserves the title for he has been a responsible resident of Scotland.

This is unlikely for the late King's sons; Malcolm and Donalbain who are now Missing-In-Action from everyone as they are trying to run away from being blamed with the fact that they are now "Suspicions of Murder" after Duncan's death.

Let's push away all these irrelevant thoughts. This is really getting so exciting! I could feel the spark now. The feeling is just so irresistable and of course.. ahh! I'm speechless! I guess the only thing that could express my feelings would be the colour PINK. I think it represents excitement and thrilling just like what exactly I'm experiencing right now! :D

Tonight,Macbeth's going to hold a banquet at the palace to officially be pronounced and witnessed by the Thanes and lords as well as servants that he's going to be the King of Scotland and would vow to te residents of Scotland that he'd carry out a good job in ruling Scotland.

I can't wait for the night to arrive! In the luxurious room in the palace,there we will have our banquet. OHH! This is just so nice of a feeling! :) and there on the dinner itself,everyone would pay their respects to me and Macbeth :D and I really hope that everything would turn out like what it is supposed to be. YEEES!

No comments:

Post a Comment