Monday, September 14, 2009

Entry #2

Dear Diary,
After so much of thinking and plannings towards achieving my aim,I've decided to tell it to Macbeth and I truly did. Of course,I had so much difficulty in persuading him to kill Duncan in order for him to become the King of Scotland,just like what the three weird 'sisters' had predicted.


In making sure that Macbeth's going to do follow whatever my instructions were,I threatened him in every way I could. I tried bringing him down by saying that he's not truly a man if he don't dare to murder Duncan. Following on that,I was glad and relieved when he had decided to kill Duncan thus overcoming his fear!
HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

And so,that night when Duncan stayed over at our palace,I had secretly talked to Macbeth about my plans which I've already sort them right in the beginning,beforehand. (How smart ain't I? HA-HA-HA!) And down here are all my plans towards getting DUNCAN killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment