Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Entry #3

Dear Diary,
After my much thought plans to get DUNCAN killed, Macbeth followed my orders and went to do IT, he said that he saw a dagger which most probably must be his own imagination. But best of all, DUNCAN is finally died!!!!!!!!!

After killing him, we decided to push all the blame to his two other soldiers who is coincidentally sleeping in the same room as the king, which i do it myself as my COWARDLY husband is just too scared after the shock of killing the most important person in the world.

Just after we had done everything, a knocking could be heard. I asked my husband to go back to sleep and i told him " A little water clears us of this deed" to make him to show him it is that easy as it sounds like. I shall now go back to sleep, unless the people realise that we have been awake this night and become suspicious.

Love
Lady Macbeth

No comments:

Post a Comment