Sunday, September 13, 2009

Entry #1

Dear Diary ,
I'm in an undescribable state of happiness and glee after reading a letter that my husband had sent to me. Adding to that,his letter has lots of
good news! Firstly,of course,I'm really relieved to know that he is safe from the long battle he had.


He told me that he had met 3 strange weird 'sisters' who addressed him as 'Thane of Cawdor'' upon seeing him and then one of them said "Hail, king that shalt be!" and started hailing Macbeth.
Like what he said, they seem to have more than mortal knowledge in them, and from whatever they predict was bound to happen.



Now i'm starting to think so much about how it would be like after my husband becomes the King of Scotland and I will surely be Queen of Scotland! And i find it unnecessary to keep delaying this matter. I shall start thinking of what i should do with this and then i could start negotiating with Macbeth!



"Oh my dearest love,please come back as soon as you can from the battle! I really miss you so much! "

Love,
Lady Macbeth

No comments:

Post a Comment